Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey! Erm....

Today went to school for the dunno wat Dental Appointment with Hazli. Stupid sia the dunno wat van is closed. Then i go call the dental mobile thingy and they asked me to go when the school re-opens. Stupid right? Then me and Hazli walked around Jurong Point for quite some time. . .

Holiday is almost up. Jia Jia asked me watch the knight and day tommorow. But I still not confirm yet... Cuz I watching movie with Min Aung and Ying Ying and maybe Caroline this FRIDAY. . .Erm we maybe watching the A team. Yeap...

Going to Thadar's house this Saturday. Having a very very tight schedule this week. Cuz I still haven't finish my homeworks yet. In FACT, I haven't STARTED my Math homework.Got 4 test paper to complete...How the hell am i going to finish it on time??? God knows.