Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hey EVERYONE!!!!!WAZZZZZUP!
Had a really really really great fantastic excellent wonderful day today.

Erm went to Bukit Timah Primary Schooooool!!!!!!!!! Nice man!!!! Saw my x primary school teachers. Had a talk with them.. Haha. Went to Hakim's younger bro, Farid, booth. The Haunted house. Not scary ah. At the end say scary cuz dun want dissapoint him mahhh. Haha.. LOL saw Thadar, Sunil, Salik they all. Gud frenzzz. Sad thing Cikgu Ahmad Noor(my malay teacher) didnt come. Missed him. Don't worry will go your house during Hari Rayaa!!!!

Had lunch with Hakim's family with my younger sister at IMM! Ate Banquet. . . Very nice. Then go his house play Halo 3, Modern Warfare 2. His brother, Imran's friend pro like hell sia. Owning man!

Then we play Concert Band. That one fun sia. I sing use the microphone. My voice not bad but out of tune until make the whole band lose! Haha! Played the guitar so pro seh but easy mode ah. LOL. The drum also not bad ah.

Bye guyz!