Saturday, October 16, 2010

OMG OMG OMG!!! So Long never post sia! Never update! I will just briefly summarise the main points on what I did! (The ones i remember la!)

1. Weared Braces on 6/10 which also falls on Michelle's birthday!!! So yeah. Happy belated Birthday Michelle!

2. What else? Oh yea. Been studying for exams so yea...finish already. Waiting for the results... Dam I confirm fail Physics! That's why I Nvr use computer. Also my computer got virus so yea...

3. And yesterday, after the Physics, me AnD Hazli went to Alex Agasih's house. I go bring my whole XBox 360 there so heavy!!! Played Halo Reach with Alex... Then Fifa 07 with Hazli. Hazli win me once I win him TWICE! Noob! Pro la! Later he come find me say I scold him noob!

4. And Today..... Went out with Min Aung and Ser Keat go watch movie. The movie is.. Detective Dee!!! Its a Chinese movie so yea..I need to read the subtittles la.. But its quite gd la. The 2hrs is worth it... But $4 is not worth it! Min Aung, you should know what Im talking about. Monday should have been a gd day..

sO yEA.. Thats what happened la.... Will try my best to update frequently from now on... =)